
I realy adore this suede jacket, it's a Tony Cohen. After the show I saw him staring
at me from the window in the Tony Cohen shop..


Also one of my favorites, the cardigan from the second model.
Wool and fur a perfect combination if you ask me...
Also spotted @ Grazia's PC CAtwalk: one of my style icons in the Netherlands, Marly van der Velden! She's a actress in a soap called ''Good times/Bad times''. Her style in this soap is fantastic.
But in real life her style is realy amazing!! Take a look at her bow high heels and Mulberry bag.
She could make a girl jealouse with her fashiontaste!


Marly is here talking with the winner of the Grazia Stylehunter contest.
I realy enjoyed the show, not only because of the high fashion but also because I saw
my lovely friend Cynthia again after a few weeks holiday! Before the show we went shopping for
two hours. I bought a skirt and top from H&M Trend that I will show you very soon! From now on I try to do at least 3 updates a week :) Stay tuned @ Ruffles and curls, and don't forget to follow me with google friend-connect!
Ziet er goed uit, marly is leuk idd :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenZiet er leuk uit, Marly ook trouwens :)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenx
Leuke blog! Ik ga je volgen!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenals googlefriend het weer doet :S
BeantwoordenVerwijdereni seriously love their coats
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLeuk! Ik had er ook graag heen gewild maar echt iedereen was aan het werk :(
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLeuke meid ben je ik ga je volgen
http://mirrorsdonttalk.blogspot.com/2010/08/versatile-blogger-award.html
BeantwoordenVerwijderenIk heb je een blogger award gegeven!
de eerste jas is WAUW :D
BeantwoordenVerwijderenleuke fotos
Liefs, Sarah
Thnx voor je lieve comment. Wat leuk dat je mij volgt! Ik geef jou graag een award, ik vind het leuk om leuke blogs te ontdekken en deel dit graag met anderen!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLeuke foto's heb je toen gemaakt!:)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenxx Laura