
This is a post from yesterday. It's a late post because I had a problem with the pictures in blogpost. Luckely it's solved now. I'm so excited today, because I received a wonderfull Zara bag from Imthatchiq, special thanks to her for directly contacting me! :) Tomorrow there be an outfit post with the bag, can't wait !! Love to hear from you, so leave a comment and be come a follower to stay up to date of my daily outfits ! XOXO
What am I wearing in this post:
tee, skirt and shoes - ZARA
Earrings red roses - River Island
Watch - Guess
Bracelet - Otazu

Mooie haren heb je!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenbeautiful <3
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLove the skirt.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenheerlijke outfit en die rok staat je echt schitterend! x
BeantwoordenVerwijderenheel erg mooi!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenvooral je rokje is echt super mooi!
x amber
Leuk rokje!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenxx fesi-fashion
Looks great!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenhttp://myfashionfindings.blogspot.com/
leuuk :D!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenkom je ook by my langs :)