

Today I had to deliver my second exam for fashion school. It was pretty tuff because it was a big assignement but I'm finished now! My friends and I went after school to the city to celebrate our freedom! We bought new nailpolish, you can see mine above. We also had lunch together, it was very cosy. Realy love my girls, Cynt&Loes. Enfin, I read a new book I won it last week by a Magazine. It's called L.A. Candy written by Lauren Conrad from the Hills. I thought it be a childish book but that's not the case! I enjoy reading in it, it's certainly not literatur but it's funny.
I look forwards to your comments dear followers!
Dat boek lijkt mij ook zo leuk!Ben benieuwd hoe die is..!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenDat boek ben ik momenteel ook aan het lezen haha. Leuke outfit en gefeliciteerd met het behalen van je exames. En ben je er al uit of je naar het TMO gaat? Drie van mijn huidige klasgenotes gaan er wel heen.
BeantwoordenVerwijderenx robine
I love your outfit!! The sequins vest is ah-mazing!!
BeantwoordenVerwijderen<3 Kelly
sourtang.com
Ik bestel al mijn nagellak op ebay! Veel goedkoper. Misschien een tip haha!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLove the sequined vest & simple white tee. So pretty!
BeantwoordenVerwijderen