
When I supposed to be working at my exam 409 I was shopping with my sister-in-law. I really enjoyed a free afternoon. I also brought my wedges back to Zara for repairing. My brand new Supertrash pants had a few holes :( so I brought them both back, hope I can wear them soon again! Ofcourse I bought the lovely blazer from Zara, I saw him a few weeks a go and I could'nt decide which one I took the powershoulder trench or this blazer. I choose the trench but had this blazer always on my mind. Now I finally have him! And the striped draped cardigan from H&M I felt in love with. I think he fits very well with my leather pants. I'm celebrating fashion again!
Hele mooie aankopen, vooral dat strepen jasje!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenIk wil dat gestreepte jasje ook!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenx amber
Winkelen is altijd leuker dan leren haha! Dat jasje is geweldig.
BeantwoordenVerwijderen